Whilst we monitor the situation carefully and have practices in place to ensure the safest possible environment for our people and the community, we will continue to support...Read More
National coverage across ANZ
Insights & data-driven deployment
The CROSSMARK Mission
CROSSMARK has over 2 decades of experience providing tailored Bunnings VIS solutions and best practice with a dedicated Bunnings VIS team in two key platforms; Vendor Refill and Projects. CROSSMARK employs over 2,500 people across Australia & New Zealand.
All our staff are 100% CROSSMARK employees (no sub-contracting) and are supported by expert Field Managers. Through the use of data & insights, we’re able to design a smarter way to deliver faster sales growth for our partners by utilising our proprietary live reporting software, Storetrack. This platform delivers information to our clients on a fully customisable dashboard which will provide your team with full visibility of in store activities and support strategies in real time.
The CROSSMARK Commitment
To maximise the performance of our clients’ brands & drive the health of the Bunnings KPI report through VIS compliance, disciplined implementation & executional excellence with full visibility of all in-store activities through our Dedicated Bunnings VIS team and bespoke optimisation analysis tools delivered by the CROSSMARK Business Intelligence team.
What makes our Bunnings VIS offer different?
1. Bunnings VIS Expertise: We’re powered by our people and strive to achieve amazing results for our clients with a dedicated procurement trained & Bunnings accredited team fulfilling Bunnings VIS requirements.
2. Data-Driven Deployment: We leverage data & insights to optimise in-store frequency and duration of visitation delivering tailored and customisable call cycles throughout the Bunnings store network, capitalising on all opportunities.
3. Operational Excellence: Our passion for delivering in-store executional excellence within Bunnings will improve the health of your KPI report.
4. Live & Transparent Reporting: Our unfiltered and real-time reporting dashboard provides transparency in every store visit. This allows us to make better decisions and drive continuous improvement behaviours.
5. Strategic Partnership: CROSSMARK are not a transactional service provider but a strategic growth partner for your business.
We tailor every program, model and solution to fit your requirements in retail. We truly enjoy pushing the limits of what we're doing in store and stay open-minded to all activities.
There are some key solutions within this service that our partners utilise to overcome challenges, seize opportunities and deliver sales growth.
Bauer Media to focus on increasing reach, flexibility and store support in today’s changing market.Read More
DKSH Smollan has completed an agreement to acquire the leading sales and marketing provider, CROSSMARK in Australia.Read More
With retailers looking forward to capitalising on the holiday trading period, the biggest opportunities remain in-store...Read More
In an interview with Retail World, CROSSMARK CEO Andy Kirk discusses the future of merchandising and sales.Read More
As we approach the end of the year, a busy period for FMCG brands with heightened promotional and planning activity, CROSSMARK identifies the five key trends affecting our $100+ billion grocery sector.Read More
Australia’s $21 billion hardware and building supplies retail sector has grown steadily over the last decade...Read More